Saturday, September 15, 2007

Woke up like Judy

I definitely woke up drunk without a voice. Noribong it is time that you and i had a little breather...crimey. I went to be listnening to music...i think. I made canadian breakfast before that...to sunrise. i think i must have burned myself because my hand hurts like its been burned, but i dont know on what. i wrote a love letter to Judy girl. i rode in an elevator... i seem to remember. i danced in an flat, and climbed in through a window...from inside the apartment (only in Korea can you be in an apartment and still climb into someones room through the window. We laughed we laughed we laughed we laugh till tears run down my face. i held a cigarette...for at least and hour. i walked in the rain. i sang to my students. i talked about volcanoes...and now im counting down (oh goodness, i'm gasping for air down till saturday)

No comments: