Monday, November 10, 2008

I have to find or write a poem

I don't know how i feel about that...


Marvelous. I'm perfectly giddy with this right now. I just stumbled by a little friends Facebook page and saw one of her other friends had posted that on her wall. "i have to find/write a poem for writers craft...I don't know how i feel about that"

It's possible she was talking about two different things, as often conversation is a multitasking activity. It covers many topics simultaneously without warning (particularly the online conversations of adolescents and extra particularly of adolescent girls) so its possible they were unrelated comments. But that is the most marvelous little observational poem you have read in a while.

I have to find or write a poem...and i don't know how i feel about that.

Wonderful... i love it!!

No comments: