Friday, September 30, 2005

silent

i feel like things are getting quiet...maybe a little too quiet. i have to creep everywhere to be sure that i don't get caught.

Yea, first home game on sunday.
yea, im 21 on Monday
yea, im going to hawaii in 14 days....holy shit
yea, im a llama again!!!
no wait..

so i made a terrible biology pun in bio lab yesterday. i didn't mean to it just popped out. i think the group was thoroughly impressed, but i was mortified...punning in bio gaah, i think i may be doomed to become a bio teacher...if the bad puns just pop out like that. man o man.

i could restrain myself i had to correct the grammer on my test we had though. i think i have that disease, the one that makes you a compulsive grammer correcter...grammitis i think its called.

anyway, i didn't stay for the lab...i tried to but it seemed i kept walking out, and one time i was on my bike riding home before i realized that i was skipping my lab (bad llama)

im sad though, my phone is broke so i can't answer it...or i can but there is so much static no one can hear me and i can't hear them...sad eh!?

okay im going to class...and hopefully i won't leave early by accident.

No comments: