Saturday, April 29, 2006

almost disappeared

well I'm almost off to the islands. this is weird. too weird, and getting weirder. and so exciting. oh come on! so exciting, sun, mangoes and well grandparents. yea grandparents! I'm going to swim and eat and relax, and wait for things to fall out and fly off to the next thing. and next thing i know it will be time to dance and sing and watch the summer disappear, and play games and at least photograph rugby. Oh come on! and relax and eat some cheese and crackers. and write. well rewrite. and write. I'm rewriting It's thursday to be restaged. and im working on something kind of exciting. something new. it'll will be up on ethok in part probably. and time to read something good, for me and not for an A. ooo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'd better eat lots of Avacodos for me and not just Mango (i hate mango...yuck)!