Saturday, June 17, 2006

Noise

There is so much news and so little interest in writing it all to keep the world tapped into what I am doing with MY life...that's right me...everyone else seems to get it eh, Pacha. Listen, there was this boy; Manzini.

Okay tonite is the nite, Sebastian vs Tristan, 17 vs 37, BC Lions vs Saskachewan Roughriders 10pm EST on TSN; CLF season opener!!!! My two elder brothers are both playing their first official CFL game tonight and it is against each other.

And of course there is allday rugby tomorrow from 11am till 4;30 pm at the AKO field (www.windsorrugby.com)

and then I'm facilitating this writing workshop which is lots of fun, in fact i would even say loads of fun, in fact, yeah... i'm really liking it. We will see what will happen in the coming weeks.

SO im getting bored with life. i think its time for a project. see the problem is i like rugby as my project...but rugby won't let me play. and i like photography as ,my project, but the bank won't support that venture either. maybe i will get into yoga again, that was nice.. and maybe i should be writing more for myself and less for other people...actually i think that is a very good idea.

anyway. back to work for me.

No comments: