Sunday, January 21, 2007

Yoga like calm...or is that sleep deprivation

i 'wouldn't call myself sleep deprived in the least. in fact I'm diligently developing my talent for being able to wake up at whatever time i want. I just go to sleep and tell myself 6:43, then i picture the time as if i was looking at it on my clock, and next thing i know I'm waking up and it is the time on my clock...of course some times its a bit palindromic or dyslexic...3:46 or 4:36 but its close... So it project season. Generation just sent out its call for submissions on Friday. super exciting. im writing again, finally; that was a far too long silence, it was a weight after Kendall's death, in a way i didn't realize it would be...last term was a fight every step, then i went to see some other peoples projects (the STITCHES display at school, Jackie's couch book, Michelle's mission to cut her electronic ties, a film here, a new language there) and finally my own projects are waking up and having a good morning stretch. 

A new play, i just finished a book Miss Baker gave me, i will supply a review some other time tho, i've stopped drinking for a bit, perhaps till after my first rugby game...detoxing i guess. Started back at the gym, more physio but i haven't gone back to those women...they were too much for me, just fixing my knee on my own.

 Im going to go for acupuncture as soon as I accept the fact that Sun will put needles through the incision scars (which seems like the most painful think i can imagine at the moment, although my breasts are doing a good job challenging that thought). Oh and i made roast beef, to a resounding success, i think it must be that roasting pan, whatever i do in it turns out good... i may have nearly killed one of my Jade plants, it was thoroughly neglected, she's got a priority seat by the window now however, i wouldn't forgive myself for killing her in neglect. 

but i have been organizing my millions of photos and started photoshopping all those hundreds that needed a "touch up" i think i might get some images blown up for the walls...yeah, that would be nice. anyway, projects Ony, always only projects. picked up, and paid for.

No comments: