Sunday, January 25, 2009

I am Archie

Okay so i just woke up in the middle of the afternoon. Which I love doing because, especially when other people are around, although there wasn't any one else around in my case, but that is okay too, and i love it because you can make that squeelly noise that comes so naturally after a Sunday afternoon nap when you wake up and don't care cause you just had a delightful nap and now you are going to get up and have something to eat (like a sloth) so you go weeeeoooowweeee and stretch. Awesome.

And anyway, during my Sunday nap I had a great dream. Well it was a pretty sad scary dream but it was pretty good too, it was a comedy in the end.

The dream:

So I went home. and there was none of the preparing to go missing flights packing plants in never ending suitcases stuff, just I was home. And Tristan came home and gave me a big hug. And then i saw what looked to be a small child in a diaper skipping down the stairs into the basement of the Fallingbrook house so I chased it to find out was a small baby was doing walking, and inparticular walking down the stairs. Well when I caught him, he said in the squeeliest high pitched voice "I'm archie" and that was all. and then he tried to escape by turning into something like a email, and electronic signal, but I caught him in an answering machine. Cause I wanted to show Archie to the rest of the family. Then for a good bit of dreaming it turned into a nightmare with people trying to kill Archie and stop people from killing Archie. But then in the end it turned out it was a one word story that had been made by a chain letter or on facebook or something. And somehow I didn't question how i was in the story. I just was.

Then there was another dream about being at a Mormon fitness club. and somehow I got really dizzy and fell out on the pavement and had to get back in because my stuff was inside, but i had to tell them I was a member but my card was inside because i was dizzy and fell out of the gym onto the pavement. And the guy said that was fine he would just need to take my name, but then he turned into a lawyer and had all these faxes to send and receive, and they had a fax machine that could print and bind books as one whole thing. I have no idea how it did it. It was so cool to see the books come out just like a fax, but then I guess it was a dream so it doesn't every actually happen like that.

But I just remember that part where Archie said: "I'm Archie" very cute.

No comments: