Saturday, August 06, 2005

terrifying

i have discovered the most terrifying song ever concocted my anyone and it is "Flowers become Screens" by Enya and Enigma. I have never been more terrified while playing cards. Never. My goodness that was some crazy shit, and i hope i never play it again.

so on a completely unrelated note of being terrified, i had some accupuncture today. Yes thats right I paid someone who i could barely communicate with to puncture my skin with dozens of razor sharp needles and then i lay perfectly still and listened to classical music. Let me tell you a little story about scar tissue and accupuncture, the little needles must puncture the scar tissue...this is not a painfree process, but then again what is. No i have bits of tape all over my knee that make me smell like little old chinese women from the subway (a very comforting smell for a former frequent communter of the danforth line)

So life is lifing, i feel very in tune, but i can't quite hear the words so im a little lost (but the tune...got it with perfect pitch)

Crisis point is rapidly approaching, but thats okay cause im getting ready to ask the world for money.

bye

No comments: