Monday, December 27, 2004

the sneekyness of the world

sometimes i almost can't believe it. so my poppi is just plain sneaky (and i guess i was sneaky back). so while we were out shopping together last weekish, we stopped in at danier to see if they had any leather trenchcoats (my mum was interested so poppi was going to get her one) and while we were there i happened to point out a coat that i had seen on an earlier adventure that i thought was pretty shick (but that wasnt really an necessity in my life) anyway, im unwrapping yesterday and one of the first things i open is a can of suede spray (clueless me turns to my brother eldest and says, ummm yeah suede spray,,,i don't own any suede) that sneaky man went back to D when i wasn't around and bought me the jacket...omg i am loving him bigtime for the sheer sneakyness of it. (i told him i really just wanted and exercise mat) anyway, he also mentioned in passing that he needed a goos subworfer set to play music on at work so sneaky me went and picked one of those up (so you see we were both sneaky in a clovis way)

also my boss...is the most crazy lady in the world.. you'll never guess what that good christain got me ... go on guess... thats right a full pajama set with matching knickers and slippers in guess what colour...(here's a hint, its someones favourite) that right! pink!!! i have to let you all, faithful readers in on a little secret here, this is the first articles of pink i have ever owned with the exception of a pair of pink iceskate laces that my grandmother gave me for christmas in 1988. (i guess i was due)

cocoa is being odd. it think she kind of wants to go home, but d is coming soon so maybe that will cheer her up a bit. im going to get her a plant

and im going to celebrate with m today

No comments: