Sunday, January 15, 2006

basketball boy dairies

i wrote about phillip sydney a few days bck. i just like to revisit him (in the 16th century) and think about words fit to be written and deeds fit to be done and all that.

i wish there were english games, where all english students from different schools come together and read and discuss and play and fuck it would be good. I was volunteering at the science games. those kids are soo cool.

now i would like to tell you a story about another subject near and dear to my heart: dancing. I have also pointed out before the importance of people leading in a dance. gentlemen, let me assure you saying "wow you're such a good dancer" does NOT compensate for anything. especially your own crappy or non dancing! if i wanted men to watch me dance i would become a stripper. got it! So you say to yourself, but roo i really don't know how to dance. to which i respond, piffel! its easy and i will give you a brief tutorial. 1. You cannot lead while holding my ass. one hand, at least, should be on the small of the back (which is located about four fingers below the bra strap, sadly i never wear bras, so you would have to use your imagination or ceative juices when leading me). This way you can support my weight and move me easily (your other hand can either hold mine ala tango or ballroom or can i dunno be creative). 2. You dont have to be fancy, but you do have to turn me at least once. Don't let the lady instigate the turn and go with it. I will love dancing with you forever with one turn. 3. some times we don't have to dance together. As a former ravers (its just what our generation is) sometimes i just want to be free.

Now. if you don't feel up to this challenge, be prepared for me to make fun of you with my friends, or with your friends. Im not saying don't come up, but learn. Then lead!

No comments: