Tuesday, February 28, 2006

mr moroco

on my island paradice tomorrow is shrove tuesday. how come no one told my that my brief, but oh so beautiful love affair was so soon to come to a hiatus. thats right every my most sucessful new years resolution to date is soon to fall prey to my lentan observation. its only been two short months and in that time i have made it from zero to hero managing up to a pack and a half a day, but now with the demands of my faith pressing down on me, cigarettes i must give you up (but just for forty days). i know that i have yet to stick to a resolution so resolutely but i have to give up something, and lets be honest i just don't eat that much turkey. but you have treated my well in our time together, and i will not soon forget th smell of my breath or taste of my clothes under your influence. but don't get too teary eyed yet, we still have mardi gras together, for our absinance form cigarettes won't begin till mass on wednesday, when the ash on my forehead will mark the last ash of our friendship.

okay island paradice, its just you and me now...or soon at least.

No comments: