Wednesday, February 22, 2006

the point to the anecdote...

I just had a flashback, standing in my checker-tile floored kitchen, of what may be the first time i acted out of pure-evil. it may have been grade 4 or 5 at Jen heighingtons party. isn't that funny, Jen heighington went to Assumption here in windsor before coming to toronto...and now im in windsor. im not sure what that means, it might be karma. anyway. it was at heer birthday party with was late in october, and therefore themed around halloween. they had a fortune teller there who i refused to see, because i couldn't stand the presumption that this stranger could tell me any more about me than i already knew, i mean honestly i had lived with myself night and day for like a decade by that point, and she couldn't even pronounce my name (correctly). well i did eventually acquiess and have my fortune read, and do you know what that dummy told me? that my future was clouded and that all her cards were blank, i was unreadable. thanks for that! Anyway, i preceeded to fall into a deep meloncholy and when the other party goers wouldn't stop asking "whats wrong" i told them that when i was with the fortune teller i had got a vision of Jen drowning in the bobbing for apples container, and that it must have been true cause the fortune teller put the image in my head, and she was (as they all knew) a real fortune teller. Well i suppose i don't have to tell you that they wanted me to go home. teehee. it was okay, they weren't my friends, just the other girls in my class.

sigh... i had a reason for telling this story...what was it. oh yea, it was to tell off all of you suddenly confessional people. even when i was ten i was told that my fortune was unreadable, and so it hmmm this sounded intellegent when i started.

jen didn't drown bobbing for apples, although that may be because someone accidentally knocked over the tub and all the apples fell on the floor of the basement (which everyone knows has centapeeds on in at times).

No comments: