Wednesday, February 15, 2006

VD

Isn't it a cliche for a woman not to post on her blog on valentine's day. Either because she feigns she doesn't realize that it is that day, or as though she somehow doesn't care (or perhaps doesn't post for fear that someone might think that she does). How wretched. I would feign to be cliche, and so here i am. posting on VD, which i learned today was, at one time, cured with mercury and steam baths. granted this treatment killed most patients, but none the less cured them of VD. I don't really have anything say about VD. im being kind of passive, my day was super full i forgot probably three serious tasks, which is (for those of you who know me) a most unusually anomaly, and signals to me that today really was full to the almost absolute brim. im all about faine-ing not feigning today cause ive been reading Astrophil and Stella. oh sidney...or perhaps astrophil, to have such a lover to scorn. what fun that could be. another thing i would like to bring up, which is unrelated but its my blog so i dont really care, oh it just went out of my head while i was having that little rant there...hmm. okay well i should be catching up sleep now. goodnight gentle warrior.

No comments: