Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Welcome home granny

Happy Birthday Oli! That’s right, my little brother is now legal to drunk everywhere. In the forests of BC (that he is currently building), in the Mexican towns of the united states, in the back alley pubs of England (where he has been legal to drunk for 5 years) and in the beach front shanties of the Caribbean.


Oh that was Granny, she is being released at 2 this afternoon. After 32 days in hospital she is now coming home. She is much happier and healthier than when she went in at least. But boy will she be surprised to see what mum and I have been up to since our arrivals. I’m actually glad to get out of the house soon. We’re going in to South Hampton to do some shopping and walking about and collect Gran.
I’m kind of really missing Canada just now, leaving in such a rush is not advisable, that is for sure. To anyone planning to get away for a year or so, be a bit more organized than I was…I still have to repack all my bags because things for England are in both suitcases.
Last night mum and I went through a whole bunch of letters and photos. There was an entire album it seemed that Shadow would have loved, all sail boats and architecture. My Granddad’s photos from his various adventures.
I’m still very travel fatigued, it’s not really jet lag (even though my computer tells me it is 7:40, and I’ve already been up for hours painting, washing windows, moving furniture, breaking stuff…). But I think that just travelling regardless of facing time zones is tiring, or confusing, my body can quite figure out that time is still passing, it feels like I’ve only been here a day, but already its been 3. Anyway.
Time to go get ready to get Granny. Check in later.

Lady M

No comments: