Friday, April 03, 2009

Happy Half Birthday

I especially love when my birthday is on a Friday, because it means my half birthday will also be a Friday. And I especially love Fridays when the "work" week started on Wednesday and that particular Friday is also my half birthday.

Sure, no one remembered, sent me a card or wrote me a song. I really don't mind. I woke up at the crack of...well shortly after the crack of dawn and my new lover was singing me a beautiful song. Something about a long sigh after three short peeps. Marvelous morning stuff. It was deliciously warm in my room, even though there was no heat on, meaning its spring spring spring into summer time!!

I jumped out of bed, my second favourite thing right after jumping into bed and jumping on the bed which are tied for first. I had some yummy brekkers, although there were no bananas. But I didn't let that interfere. I wrote a letter in japanese, but decided not to send it. Then, I cleaned my home and my soul and took a wicked trip to the gym. I ran 4.3kms in 5 minute splits. I registered for a marathon. Well a little marathon (10k is a lot to me though). Then sweated buckets with some lunges and squats and bridges.

I had a lovely lunch at work and then spent a few hours writing and daydreaming. Now I suppose I am teaching. Or I will be. I think i will pop out to the store and get cake to eat with my students.

Lovely!

No comments: