Thursday, December 01, 2005

wish it were that simple

"Hello,

I think I've finished, but I am not as confident as I was before about them.
Take a look for yourself and feel free to make some changes and bring it
to class on Wednesday to show Marty. I will do the same.

I would also like to offer perhaps a coffee or the like to thank you. I am
not trying to find a girlfriend (I'm not gay), but I don't want to come
across in that manner. If you're interested just let me know, but the onus
is on you now. I hear of too many stories about guys asking to meet girls
out of the school setting and they either flee in terror or whip out the
mace. Me? I like spicy food, but pepper spray just doesn't strike me as an
enjoyable condiment.

Thanks again for your help, it was much appreciated.

Nathan Briffa"

how would you respond? i hate boys!!!! well. anyway, i hate email. and boys! well.

so life is full of its usually peeks and valleys, i finished my portfolioyesterday, its super stong, im kind of surprised, ive never writ such a good foli before. i think i may develop a couple of the themes and start publishing the work. its quite strong. maybe the review is looking for something.

anyway, i have to go study, for my one exam...i suppose i have two but one doesn't really count. but i still have to study for the one tonite... kit
m

No comments: