Thursday, December 08, 2005

liver me up

okay

i dunno. i quietly resign my post
i want to sing. im devistated that mum and dad have sold the piano. im not really sure what im going to do with my holiday now. i guess ill have to go to the pubs or something. its silly.

i have to find a drive back to toronto soon. i guess i will ask the rugby women. maybe there is someone in one of my classes headed out that way. i almost want to holiday here for a bit at least. go visit some people for the season. its the only time you get to do it. visit that is. i mean really visit, and by the time i get to toronto i've missed all the visiting. oh well. i have to start using my planner, thus far i have missed an optionment and two interviews. i'll be missing exams soon if im not careful.

ta

No comments: